Saturday, July 30, 2011

ASSIGNMENT: TAKE THE PLEDGE...TELL OTHERS ABOUT THE PLEDGE!...


I Pledge to vote against any politician
that fails to protect and defend
the Constitution of the United States.

I Pledge to end the Congressional Crisis
by voting in 2010 and 2012
to remove every career politician in Congress.

I Pledge my vote only to candidates
that will promise no new spending programs
until failed programs are repaired or eliminated.

I Pledge to only support candidates
that have experience in a successful private business,
not career politicians.

I Pledge my vote only to candidates
that promise, practice and support permanent Term Limits for Congress
and ending Congressional pension programs and retirement benefits.

I Pledge my vote only to candidates
that will work to end the influence
of professional paid lobbyists and their campaign dollars.

I Pledge my vote only to those
that will stop the voter fraud and manipulation
which is corrupting our election process.

I Pledge to abandon any political party
whose candidates serve themselves and the party
instead of We, the People.

You can print a copy of the Pledge here:

No comments:

Post a Comment